Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Blog Entry

Welcome to my NEW blog!
I plan to post at least once a week a unique project that I am working on.   I run a custom Sign Studio along with doing LIVE and commissioned caricatures, cartoon art, illustration, graphic design, and some pencil portraits.
I know that is a diverse amount of work, but basically I LOVE anything that is called art!  God has blessed me to be able to pick up most anything artistically.  I won't claim to be a "master" of any of them as I am always learning new things about each craft.  I have never had any formal training in any of the fields I work, with the exception as a sign crafter's apprentice at Craycraft Signs, in Lexington, KY about 20 years ago.
Maybe something I post in the future will inspire you, as many artists, cartoonists, and sign crafters have inspired me over the years and helped shape the artist I am.
To God be the Glory for my talent and the gift to be able to make a living doing something I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment