Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gateway Christian School Auction

Dr. William Boyd Bingham, III
Pastor, Binghamtown Baptist Church
On November 19th I set up to do live caricatures to benefit the Gateway Christian School, (sorry, no photos, it was so busy, there was simply no time to snap any photos) a ministry of my church, Binghamtown Baptist Church in Middlesboro, KY.  God blessed me to use the talent he so graciously gave me to do 40 face caricatures in 8 hours, in both color and B&W.   That raised $880 for the school.  Prior to the event I did the above caricature of my pastor and framed it to use as a display,  someone asked if I'd be willing to allow it to be auctioned and I agreed.  Much to my surprise it auctioned for $1,000!!!!   Praise God for the AMAZING things he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment